Weather app

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 02:26:28 UTC 2010

On 03/28/2010 03:39 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On Sun March 28 2010 2:34:56 pm Temlakos wrote:

>>> yaWP with accuweather as provider has a Radarmap and some nice
>>> information. Have you seen that?
>>>
>> Must have missed that. Is that what I look for? What repo(s) is it in?
>>
> standard repos, kde-plasma-yawp
>
> -- Rex

I have it. I'm afraid it crashed the first time I tried to configure
it--and now I'm committed to a two-hour process of installing all the
debug-info packages in order to report the cause. I can give you one
clue: a segmentation fault.

But that happened only once, when I tried to run two weather widgets at
once. Now I've got the widget of my choice, and I like what I see.

I should have the bug report in within the hour.

Temlakos