Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:05:39 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 20:05 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > If people are going to reply to a post most of the members of this
> > haven't seen, the least they could do is include a reference to the
> > original message. This reply is meant for the Devel list. CC'ing it to
> > the Users list with no further information is not helpful.
>
> I crossposted my open letter to the devel and kde mailing lists, he cross-
> posted his reply the same way, I don't see the problem.

Your post to this list ("KDE on Fedora") didn't make it here. I never
saw it in my Inbox and I can't find it in the list archives.

BTW, one of the reasons to avoid cross-posting is that it makes it very
hard to keep the threads straight. Some people reply on one list, some
on another. For those of us who aren't on both, this quickly becomes
unmanageable.

poc