Status of Qt 4.7 and KDE 4.4.3 ?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun May 9 08:10:24 UTC 2010

On Sunday 09 May 2010 07:13:10 Thomas Janssen wrote:
> On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Colin J Thomson <colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> >> I've been contentedly using it for days.
> >
> > Sort of related to the Subject..
> > Do you use Folderview? I noticed on F12 and also on F13 the Icons loose
> > there sorting order, on F12 I rolled back to QT-4.6 and all was well
> > again. This is with Alphabetical sorting of the Icons.

I have two folderview each pointing to a different partition on my server.  I
don't have any problem with the icon view - everything is in alphabetical
order.

> Speaking of FolderView.. Do you notice that FV is in the middle of the
> screen every login while you left it on a different place (top left
> here) while logout? Guess something crashes on logout, though no crash
> popup during logout, so hard to tell.

Not here.  Sorry.  My two folderviews are in the top left hand corner (I
configure them to show 4-5  folders/files in each) and stay there.

KDE Community Working Group