Status of Qt 4.7 and KDE 4.4.3 ?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri May 21 15:59:16 UTC 2010

On Friday 21 May 2010 08:04:27 Thomas Janssen wrote:
> 2010/5/20 Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>:

> >> Ah, yes I saw this with Yum so I used Smart instead.. its just easier
> >> (for me) to roll back packages with Smarts GUI
> >>
> >> I have just no time at the mo to look at why Yum fails..
> >
> > Hmm - never used Smart - perhaps now's the time to learn :-)
>
> You need to rpm -e --nodeps the one conflicting package and then run:
> yum downgrade qt

That brings me "No Match for available package: 1:qt-4.6.2-16.fc13.i686", so I
tried yum install qt-4.6.2, which told me that all KDE has missing requires.
I've had to put 4.7 back for now :-(

Pbone has qt-4.6.2-8.fc13.i686.rpm  - but in view of the fact that the error
message talks about -16 I didn't feel safe in installing that.

KDE Community Working Group