KMail issues (KDE 4.4.80 - 4.5Beta1)

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:56:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

First, KDE 4.4.80 looks very good, thanks! I'm running this version as part of
Fedora rawhide (F14) - upgraded from a fresh F13 final (no VM). I have two
issues with KMail. KMail is set up for Gmail's IMAP.

1. Switching folders takes rather long (~10 sec).
2. I've imported my Addressbook contents into the Personal Contacts. Contacts
are there. But when I want to select a  contact in the mail compose dialog
(via Select...-button) the list is empty. Tried to add the 'old' vCard file to
akonadi sources, but contacts are still not listed.

Did anyone else have experienced this, thanks?

Martin Kho