KDE/Gnome ...help i am confused

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:34:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 10:58 +0100, pankaj biswas wrote:
> Hi KDE team,
>
> I need to jump to fedora 13 and i dont know which type should i use?
> Can you help me in making the right decision please?
>
> If i am going to go for KDE why should i go for it?
> Please do let me both good things and bad things about it.
>
> Looking forward to hear a genuine opinion from you.

Since this is the KDE list, opinions are unlikely to be completely
neutral, not because we're prejudiced but because we find KDE matches
our needs better than Gnome. You might get a wider range of views by
posting your question to the main Fedora Users list.

That said, you don't have to decide until you try them out. It's easy to
install both and choose which one to use for each login session.

If you're undecided about which "spin" to download, just get the
standard (Gnome) version and add KDE afterwards.

poc