KDE 4.4.80 and PyKDE4

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat May 29 11:12:35 UTC 2010

On Friday 28 May 2010 19:48:50 Rex Dieter wrote:
> How are you doing the update?

I use yus - which is an alias for 'yum update --skip-broken'

> there is a kdebase-4.4.80 build available, I wonder why your transaction
> isn't picking it up?

Indeed.  However, I have just run the update again, and this time it
completed, so it really must have been a mirror problem.

> Either way, I'd like to see the full error list, if you can get that to
> me.  (I'll insert appropriate Conflicts: tags into the packaging to
> avoid having to fail with file conflicts at transaction time).

Is there any point now?   If so, I may be able to resurrect it.  I copied it
to a text document, but kwrite crashed before I could save it - should have
saved before the update, of course.

On re-starting KDE one thing was noticeable - I saw messages that the nfs
mounts were not available.  In fact a short time later F5 was able to refresh
my folderviews.  It looks as though the network is not coming up quickly
enough.

KDE Community Working Group