f13 and pulseaudio

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun May 30 23:52:07 UTC 2010

Fabio Canepa wrote:
> Inside the multimedia section in systemsetting I see only "Internal Analog
> Stereo device" but if I start pavucontrol I can
> see the application's stream while I playing some music.

If pavucontrol is working, PulseAudio is working.

> How to check if pulse is working and how to add "Pulse Audio Sound Sever"
> inside systemsettings as with f12 ?

There should not be any "PulseAudio Sound Server" entry in System Settings
anymore. PulseAudio Phonon integration means you'll see the actual hardware
devices accessible through PulseAudio instead. If you see a "PulseAudio
Sound Server" entry, the PulseAudio Phonon integration is actually NOT
working.

        Kevin Kofler