How to choose the main one when using double monitors in KDE SC 4.5 (Fedora 14)

Robin Lee robinlee.sysu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:34:09 UTC 2010

Hello!

With this setting (see attached display-settings.png), KDE always places the
menu bar on VGA1 and considers VGA1 as Display 1, and the whole display
turns ugly when using double monitors ( see attached
Fedora14-KDE-netbook.png). But I want to choose LVDS1 as the main monitor
and where to place the menu bar. How can I get it?

With the same setting, KDE SC 4.4 (Fedora 13) always uses LVDS1 as main
monitor and works all like what I expect, so I was not bothered.

Robin