kde-4.5.2 for f13 (and f12)

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Fri Oct 22 18:33:29 UTC 2010

On 10/22/2010 07:02 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> *UN*official kde-4.5.2 f12 updates have also been done.  The main
> difference between prior builds as that this latest batch has been done
> on fedora's buildsys(koji), so we're also able to provide ppc builds as
> well.

Many thanks, that was my aging iBook's shot at getting KDE 4.5
after all :-).

I've just upgraded it and on first glance everything seems to
be in order and work well; even the switchover from the tray-
based KNetworkManager to the new plasmoid seems to have gone
flawlessly, even with me using the Plasma Netbook workspace
rather than the regular Plasma Desktop.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein