New optional build dependency for KDE trunk: hupnp

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sun Oct 24 14:48:56 UTC 2010

Just a quick notice that Solid in KDE trunk has gained a new optional
build dependency that Fedora currently doesn't carry: hupnp, used by
the UPnP backend.

Given that it's Fedora policy to try and cater to KDE development by
providing the dependencies, that might be nice to add.

On another note, I've noticed that kdeplasma-addons doesn't have a
build dependency on scim-devel, which is one of the backends used by
the kimpanel plasmoid. Is that intentional? (I'm fairly clueless about
kimpanel, I just noticed the missing dep on CMake output after doing
yum-builddep for kdeplasma-addons.)

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein