kde-4.5.2 for f13 (and f12)

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:26:46 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 12:02 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Official kde-4.5.2 f13 updates have been prepped and built, and are now
> in our kde-testing repos.  These will be queue'd for official
> updates-testing soon.

<snip>

> so, as usual, test test test, feedback feedback feedback, and enjoy.

$ rpm -q kdelibs
kdelibs-4.5.2-7.fc13.i686

It runs great, though I haven't done a lot of Konqueror testing.   Its
been bugging me lately with both HTML engines.   Lots of web pages not
opening properly, etc.

I noticed an immediate speed improvement with the new KDE release.

I can't wait to see some of the speedups in future Qt/Plasma releases
that Sergio has been posting about.

Keep up the good work, guys.