kde-4.5.2 for f13 (and f12)

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Mon Oct 25 12:49:24 UTC 2010

On Friday 22 October 2010 19:02:04 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Official kde-4.5.2 f13 updates have been prepped and built, and are now
> in our kde-testing repos.  These will be queue'd for official
> updates-testing soon.  See also,
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-October/144532.html

I use kde-testing. Since the update to kde*-4.5.2-1.fc13.x86_64, in the
compose window of Kontact/Kmail I no longer see the red wavy underline of
misspelled words. The spell checker still detects mispelled words, though,
because a right click on a *mispelled* word (such a the "mispelled" in this
sentence) shows a popup menu with spelling proposals, instead of the usual
popup menu with actions (Undo, Clear, Find..., Replace..., and so on).

With kdebase and kdelibs version 4.4.5-1.fc13.x86_64 that I had before,
misspelled words were underlined with a red wavy line.

I rebooted by machine since the update (because of a kernel update), so it
cannot be caused by a mixed of loaded libraries versions.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau