kde-4.5.2 for f13 (and f12)

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Tue Oct 26 13:18:44 UTC 2010

Le lundi 25 octobre 2010 23:05:26, Kevin Kofler a écrit :
> Laurent Rineau wrote:

> >> Works fine here F14/kde-4.5.2 (i386), maybe a x86_64 problem?
> >
> > On another machine, also using kde-testing, but i386, I have the same
> > buggy behavior.
>
> Looks like it's not a bug, but a setting which apparently changed its
> default.
>
> IMHO not doing the red squiggles by default is the right thing to do, but
> then not everyone routinely writes in 4 languages like I do.

This is a bug. I do have with the automatic spell checker activated by
default. I was my setting with 4.4 and it is also with 4.5.

I routinely write in English and French, and that is why I have the "header"
named Dictionary shown in the compose window, so that I can change it on the
fly.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau