Beware of KDEPIM 4.4.93 in kde-unstable

Radek Novacek rnovacek at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 09:59:39 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have just a small warning for users of kde-redhat repo.

If you installed kde 4.5.0 (or 4.5.1) from kde-unstable and let this
repository enabled, the new kdepim (4.4.93) will arrive to you as an update.
It is NOT stable release and MAY corrupt your PIM data (e-mails etc.).

You should be aware that this can happened when you're using _unstable_ repo,
but I think many people enabled unstable repo just for kde 4.5.* (like me) and
don't want to risk to lost their PIM data (like me).

Radek Novacek