Weather Forecast widget never updates.

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 23:08:45 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 14 September 2010 23:55:28 Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 14:27 -0600, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> > Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > > Anyone else have this problem ?
> >
> > I am now having the same problem... with yawp!
> >
> > What changed?
> >
> > When I first responded, I was using yawp as a separate plasmoid on the
> > task bar. Since my initial response, I removed that and enabled yawp in
> > the system tray. Now, it no longer works.
>
> For the record, I am running Weather Forecast in one of two panels I
> have installed on my desktop.  I am not running it in the system tray.
>
> Does the Weather Forecast widget update properly for other people ?

I have yaWP on my Desktop configured for about 5 cites and it updates all of
them no problem here.
Not sure if it would make an difference but I am using AccuWeather to supply
the Data.

F13/4.5.1

As a test try it on your Desktop and see if it updates.

Colin
--
Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
Registered Linux user number #342953