Lovelock wallpaper is nice, but ...

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:51:56 UTC 2011

On Monday 04 April 2011 16:30:51 Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> Martin Kho wrote:
> > Anyone else have thoughts on this?
>
> If I am not mistaken... the transparency comes from settings/workspace
> appearance/desktop theme/air.
>
> Change it to oxygen or something else to get rid of transparency, or
> choose/make a wallpaper that has monochrome borders.

Hi Petrus,

Thanks for your hints! Although it wasn't exactly what I was trying come up
with. My point is that one has to change default settings(1) (Lovelock theme
or transparency settings) to get a usable/readable system. Not a very nice -
first - user experience IMHO, isn't it?

Martin Kho

(1) I'm always trying to us the settings that are given to me 'out of the
box'.