Plasma Active on Fedora ?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 10:15:04 UTC 2011

On Thursday, April 14, 2011 07:01:11 PM Markus Slopianka wrote:
> Am Dienstag 12 April 2011, 18:01:18 schrieb Linuxguy123:
> > Is anyone building Plasma Active for Fedora ?
>
> Nobody is hindering anyone of creating an account on
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=KDE%3AActive
> and to maintain Fedora packages. OBS happily creates packages for Fedora is
> one writes spec files for it.

My OBS account is older than Fedora one :) But I'd like to see Active in Fedora,
it actually starts making sense with re-started Fedora ARM etc., to have really
small Fedora Active spin based on Plasma Active (in a different way than we tried
with Netbook one).

Practically same work is needed in OBS as directly in Fedora, so it does not
make sense to do the work twice.

Jaroslav