KMix spins with 100% cpu since update to 4.6.2

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 15 13:32:23 UTC 2011

Am 15.04.2011 15:27, schrieb Clemens Eisserer:
> Hi,
>
> Since updating to 4.6.2 kmix spins at 100% CPU, which is very disturbing.
> Of course I reported the bug, but as usual, got no response back.
>
> Any idea what could be the reason? Probably my second usb sound card?
>
> Looking foreward to Gnome3, since switching to KDE-4.1 i hope that
> someday kde will mature to the point where it has been with 3.5.10.
> It took years to realize me it never will

4.6.1 has the same problem

in my case i made a "locate | /home/username | grep -i kmix" after
killing the process, deleted all configuration-files and the problem
was gone away

What makes me personally crazy with 4.6.2 is that the controlbar (Kontrolleiste)
is placed in the middle of the screen instead the top-position i configured
and so i have to unlock all widgets, confirm any configuration and lock
widgets :-(

What makes me crazy too is the useless question about overwrite the target
file if i rename anything in a folder-view, this is also since 4.6.x