KMix spins with 100% cpu since update to 4.6.2

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:37:58 UTC 2011

On Friday, April 15, 2011 10:52:27 am Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 15.04.2011 16:45, schrieb Christian González:
> > El 15 de abril de 2011 11:21, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net
<snipped>

I wonder if all your trouble is caused by 'accretion' in the config file. I had
trouble in the past when upgrading to newer Fedora version that has different
KDE base version. Did you ever try to just start over with a clean config ?

> * the kde-desktop is designed for users only which never seen a comuter
> before * i am a idiot
>
> since a normally can handle everything on a computer i do not think i am
> an idiot and i want the configuration-options of KDE 3 back, yeah there
> were no widgets but thousands other options which are gone away with 4.x

What configuration of KDE 3 that you don't have ? All your troubles seems to be
widget related. If you want something similar to KDE 3, then just don't use
the widgets..

AC