widget placement

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Apr 17 09:41:15 UTC 2011

Am 17.04.2011 05:51, schrieb Armelius Cameron:

>> this is not a configuration-issue, really, this is a design-problem
>
> Fine. Suit yourself. I hope all your ranting and whining magically
> fixes your problems

no it does not but some peopole saying THEY have no problem does
it not make easier for somebody fighting since years loosing
his eyesight and FOR ME it makes life SO MUCH harder

please look at the screenshot

can you say me 100% for which of the two widgets this control is
i can not and everytime i touch this **** it happens that the
wrong one gets resized, moved and i can begin again

* for placement this mouseover-whatever-it-is called is not needed
* for resize it is the worst thing
* rotation could be surely solved in another way

to see this is because of somebody in the design prcoess thought he
must be cool makes me angry . so simple things are going