kdepim-4.5.95-1 works for me

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 22:16:59 UTC 2011

On Monday 18 Apr 2011 21:04:12 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Colin J Thomson wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't have that installed, hence I had no conflicts.
> >
> > Ah OK.. I'll hang tight then as I won't remove kde-l10n just to test
> > pim-4.5.95.
>
> The kde-l10n conflicts should be sorted out now (for the past few days).

OK, everything installed fine Rex, migration however fails miserably, so many
pop up error boxes I lost count. With none of my folders imported.

I'll re-install and try to debug this hopefully over the weekend, any tips on
getting a more meaningful log would be most helpful.

Colin
--
Testing - Fedora release 15 (Lovelock)
Registered Linux user number #342953