Annoying minimization

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sat Apr 30 09:54:16 UTC 2011

On Saturday 30 April 2011 11:46:22 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Check the settings in System Settings > Workspace Behaviour > Screen Edges
>
> Anne

No that is for maximization.

Tim's problem as far as I understood is with window size change (usually a
minimization).

Talking with Nuno Pinheiro (the guy behind Oxygen) he told me that this
behaviour is a bug in the application. I saw it also in other games and in
kontact (4.4.x).

What happens is that now if you press the left button in any area that is not
editable (or equivalent) you should be able to move a window while before this
was only possible pressing Alt.

So in short this is a bug in the application where this happens, please report
it.

--
José Abílio