Annoying minimization

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Apr 30 10:05:23 UTC 2011

On 04/30/2011 05:54 PM, José Matos wrote:
> On Saturday 30 April 2011 11:46:22 Anne Wilson wrote:
>> Check the settings in System Settings > Workspace Behaviour > Screen Edges
>>
>> Anne
> No that is for maximization.

Not quite....

When you click on one of the edges in the setting selection you have a
list of choices.  It may also depend on what animations enabled...  But,
on my system I have the choice of....

Show Dashboard
Show Desktop
Present Windows - All Desktops
Present Windows - Current Desktop
Desktop Grid
Desktop Cube - Cube
Desktop Cube - Cylinder
Desktop Cube - Sphere

So, maybe "Show Desktop" is what is happening and being described as
"minimized"?

It is unclear to me....so checking the settings may well be in order.