Annoying minimization

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Apr 30 22:04:10 UTC 2011

Anne Wilson wrote:

> For some months (if not years) some action of mine -
>> maybe moving the cursor near an edge of the screen -
>> causes the window to be minimized,
>> and I have to press the Restore button in the top right corner
>> to get things back where they were.
>>
>> This is particularly annoying when playing KPatience,
>> when the card one is clicking suddenly moves to the other end
>> of the screen.

Thanks for your response.
But I did check those settings (after reading your post)
and it doesn't seem to cure my problem.

I have all 8 corners and mid-points set to No Action.

> Check the settings in System Settings > Workspace Behaviour > Screen Edges

The minimization always occurs if I press the left button
on a blank place on the screen for more than a quarter second (or so).
But I think it also takes place at various unpredicatable occasions also.