kde 4.7

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:23:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 09:06 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any idea when 4.7 will land in F15's kde-redhat-unstable/testing?
> > (Or is it dependent on the decision whether to push 4.7 to Fedora
> > stable?)
>

> what did you not understand in "a fair number of packaging-related changes"
> which means it is a lot of work - so the only answer the packgers
> can give you is "if it is finished"

1. My question was civilized, and so should have been *your* answer!
2. As you *should* have known by now, kde-unstable/kde-testing and
Fedora are too different beats. As 4.6.9x in kde-unstable, I couldn't be
expected to possibly guess what is effort is required to bring 4.7 in
its place.
3. Did I mention that your answer was rude and out of place?

- Gilboa