kde 4.7

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Aug 1 07:30:22 UTC 2011

Am 01.08.2011 09:23, schrieb Gilboa Davara:
> On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 09:06 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Any idea when 4.7 will land in F15's kde-redhat-unstable/testing?
>>> (Or is it dependent on the decision whether to push 4.7 to Fedora
>>> stable?)
>>

>> what did you not understand in "a fair number of packaging-related changes"
>> which means it is a lot of work - so the only answer the packgers
>> can give you is "if it is finished"
>
> 1. My question was civilized, and so should have been *your* answer!

what is so uncivilized in my answer?
sometimes i think the peopole in english speaking countrys
are a little hypersensibel about every word.....

> 2. As you *should* have known by now, kde-unstable/kde-testing and
> Fedora are too different beats. As 4.6.9x in kde-unstable, I couldn't be
> expected to possibly guess what is effort is required to bring 4.7 in
> its place

well i know, but i understand that they try to solve this packaging
changes to a) can decide if it will go to fedora-updates and b) not
waste time with a build which never could be released

> 3. Did I mention that your answer was rude and out of place?

no, you are a little bit hypersensible, not more and not less