kde 4.7

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 15:57:04 UTC 2011

On Friday 05 Aug 2011 15:40:54 Rex Dieter wrote:

> Since getting back from vacation, I've thought about it some more... and my
> own convictions against doing an official f15 kde-4.7 update has grown,
> largely due to the big'ish changes landing with kdepim-4.7.x (and
> akonadi'ized kmail2).

I think this is a wise choice Rex, being one of the many where migration to
Kmail2 fails miserably, which is a shame as I cant try/test 4.7 from kde-
redhat :-(

Maybe when I get some time (if it is possible) I'll build Kmail2 for 4.6.5
and manually import my Kmail1 mail/settings before the move to 4.7.x

Colin
--
Fedora 15 (Lovelock)
Registered Linux user number #342953