Undoing a maximize

Lester M. Petrie Jr. petrielmjr at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 17 16:03:11 UTC 2011

I am using uptodate KDE on Fedora 15 (x86_64).  I skipped Fedora 14, and went directly
from Fedora 13 to 15.  I am generally quite happy with the changes to KDE in F15,
espcially being able to bring up a useable menu with a middle mouse button click on the
background.  There is one change from F13 that I am not happy about, however.  I have
defined a key combination to maximize a window.  In F13, a second use of this
combination would undo the maximize.  In F15, a second use only does an undo for a motif
window.  Simple X windows ( and others ) seem to ignore the second use.  Is something
not configured correctly?  Is there someother way to undo the maximize?

--
Lester M Petrie
865-574-5259
petrielmjr at ornl.gov