KDE47 - strange behavior in conversion of mail files

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:27:00 UTC 2011

On Monday 22 Aug 2011 05:15:22 Claude Jones wrote:
> On 08/21/2011 10:55 AM, Claude Jones wrote:
> > No one else is reporting this, but...
>
> No responses after 14 hours - I assume this must have been
> self-inflicted in some way since no one else is reporting the problem,
> but, what could I have done wrong?

Not sure if it was exactly the same problem that prompted it, but Kevin
Krammer gave a clear explanation of the folders problem, sometime in the last
week on the kde-pim users list https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-
users - IIRC it had some connection with whether a local folder of the
required name already existed and contained messages.  If this sounds at all
familiar, you might like to check the archives of the list.  Sorry, but I
can't remember the name of the thread, but it's so recent that it shouldn't be
too hard to find.