feedback on default plasma-desktop layout

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:48:31 UTC 2011

Anne Wilson wrote:

> I know people who can't find files at all once they are no longer in a
> Recent Files list :-)

That's what the windows paradigm does to computer users. Files are
placed into virtual directories like 'my this' and 'my that', so people
haven't got a clue where they really are located on their hard drives
(and how can they be expected to back anything up when they can't even
find it?). When you ask them, they say it's in itunes or it's in the
media player, as if the file were inside the program somewhere ;-)