WYSYWIG for HTML5

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Mon Dec 12 13:25:58 UTC 2011

On 12/09/2011 06:43 PM, Peter Gueckel wrote:
> Years ago, I used to build my web page with Quanta, which was included in
> kdedevelop, I think.
>
> Is it or something similar still available? I only need support for html5, no
> legacy versions.

I read through the thread as I too have occasional basic needs. No one
mentioned SeaMonkey and its built in 'Composer'. Install SeaMonkey which
is in the Fedora repos, and is part of the Mozilla.org software
offerings. When you open the browser click on "Window" in the menu and
select "Composer" or use Ctl+4 - haven't used it in a while so I can't
speak to its current capabilities...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA