KDE-SIG meeting report (07/2011)

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:25:35 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 15 February 2011 18:40:28 Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
> topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
>   to this email or add it to the related meeting page.
>
> = Weekly KDE Summary =
>
> Week: 07/2011
>
> Time: 2011-02-15 15:00 UTC
>
> Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2011-02-15
>
> Meeting minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-02-15/kde-
> sig.2011-02-15-15.01.html
>
> Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-02-15/kde-
> sig.2011-02-15-15.01.log.html
>
> = Participants =
> * Kevin Kofler
> * Jaroslav Reznik
> * Lukas Tinkl
> * Rex Dieter
> * Than Ngo
> * Radek Novacek
> * Thomas Janssen

> = Agenda =
> topics to discuss:
> * F15 alpha
> * akonadi: switch to sqlite default backend?
> * 1G image: keep (yes/no)? If yes, what to add (there's room left).
> recent bugs:
> * qt-devel should require qt-sqlite
>
> = Summary =
> F15 alpha
> * ACTION: rdieter to poke rel-eng wrt kde image, and 2 blocker bugs
> * jreznik submitted lovelock-kde-theme pkg for review
> * f15 default fonts, seem to be using abbattis-cantarell now on kde
> ** ACTION: jsmith to start -devel thread on default font topic

Hi,

I saw that virtuoso-opensource version 6.1.3-0.3.rc3.20110105 is part of FC15
branche. But it currently breaks nepomuk/soprano/akonadi. It not only breaks
kdepim. Dolpin is e.g. is also effected. Isn't it needed to reconsider this
version? May be reverse to version 6.1.2? (and keep it in rawhide)

Martin Kho