Splitting Kopete/KMix?

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Sat Jan 1 23:38:42 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I've recently re-launched Kororaa as a KDE based Fedora Remix and the
"Lite" version provides a minimal KDE system with a focus on Internet
connectivity. Unfortunately I've left out Kopete because I need to
pull in all of kdenetwork to do so. Similarly, there is no KMix
because I would have to install the full kdemultimedia package, which
brings Dragon Player, etc (Kororaa uses VLC as the default media
player).

Is there any interest in splitting out a package, like Kopete or KMix?

Thanks!
Chris