4.5.95 (4.6 RC2) + kdepim-4.4.9 Blank address book

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 22:03:11 UTC 2011

On Thursday 13 January 2011 21:00:33 Peter G. wrote:
> Colin J Thomson wrote:
> > The checkbox, just to confirm is that the one you get to via System
> > Settings > Personal Information > Resources, if so that was already
> > checked.
>
> This is so trivial that I probably should not have even mentioned it, but
> no, I meant the check box in each of kaddressbook and korganizer. It
> appears in kaddressbook in the left panel and in korganizer at the left
> bottom box.

I think there is some confusion as I don't see what your seeing,

> With the problems of kdepim/akonadi integration being legendary and having
> caused the long delay in the release of the 4.6 versions corresponding to
> the rest of kde, naturally I held my breath after upgrading to the test
> releases, and when no data was shown, I did panic for a moment... until,
> to my great relief, I saw that the aforementioned boxes had been disabled
> by default.

What version of PIM are you running with your 4.6 RC2, as I posted I am
running kdepim-4.4.9 a version fixed to run with the kde 4.6 series, not
kdepim-4.5.94 which I am guessing your running.

Colin
--
Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
Registered Linux user number #342953