plasma-nm nm09 branch snapshots coming to kde-testing

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 03:35:01 UTC 2011

Patrick Boutilier wrote:

> However, WPA2 password never gets saved to the wallet. Even though
> password appears to be saved when editing a connection it is lost after
> a reboot. Anybody else seeing this?

I guess I must have gotten NetworkManager from updates-testing. I have had no
problems.

Yes, the password seems to go somewhere, but I don't know where. It is not in
the key file that was mentioned earlier, and, if it is going into kwallet, then
the system must be opening my kwallet all by iteself while login is occurring,
since I don't have to give any password to unlock it. Wireless is magically
connected as soon as the desktop appears... mercifully, without any input from
me.