fyi, kde-redhat repos now support f15

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:24:32 UTC 2011

On 03/03/2011 09:04 AM, José Matos wrote:
> On Thursday 03 March 2011 14:07:17 Rolf Offermanns wrote:
>> Hmm...
>>
>> I am getting dependency errors this at the moment (F14 system).
>>
>> Any hints?
>
> It seems that the F14 repo has the wrong packages. :-)
>
> So do not update and wait for this to be fixed. :-)

I'm a little baffled, I checked the physical contents of
http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/14/
vs.
http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/15/
and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

the repoview data seems consistent as well,
http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/14/i386/testing/repoview/
http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/14/x86_64/testing/repoview/

And, it seemed to upgrade and work properly on my own f14/x86_64 box.

so, I'm at a loss here.

-- Rex