fyi, kde-redhat repos now support f15

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Thu Mar 3 17:06:05 UTC 2011

Le jeudi 03 mars 2011 16:49:00, Rolf Offermanns a écrit :
> On 03/03/2011 04:24 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > I'm a little baffled, I checked the physical contents of
> > http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/14/
> > vs.
> > http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/15/
> > and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
> >
> > the repoview data seems consistent as well,
> > http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/14/i386/testing/repoview/
> > http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/14/x86_64/testing/repoview/
> >
> > And, it seemed to upgrade and work properly on my own f14/x86_64 box.
> >
> > so, I'm at a loss here.
>
> Hmm... I did a "yum clean all" (did that multiple times before today)
> and now "yum update" seems to work fine again.

I did yum clean all several time but I still get fc15 packages!

$ sudo yum list qt.x86_64
Loaded plugins: changelog, downloadonly, presto, refresh-packagekit, security
Installed Packages
qt.x86_64                     1:4.7.2-1.fc14                      @kde-testing
Available Packages
qt.x86_64                     1:4.7.2-1.fc15                      kde-testing

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau