Annoying minimization

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun May 1 20:13:42 UTC 2011

Anne Wilson wrote:

> Here I have kdegames-4.6.2-1.fc14.i686 - and that's probably the version
> on my
> laptop, that I use when at home.  OTOH, I have never seen your problem in
> earlier veersions either.  It seems to point to the actual game, to me.
> Out of curiosity, could you see whether the same thing happens in another
> game? As I admitted earlier, I'm addicted to Spider and virtually never
> play any other.

I'm afraid I have exactly the same experience with Spider -
pressing the left button when on a card-free part of the screen
causes minimization.

Incidentally, why does "yum upgrade" not take me to kdegames...fc14.i686
from 6:kdegames-4.5.5-1.fc13.i686 ?
Is it because I ran preupgrade to go from Fedora-13 to Fedora-14?

(Spider seems much more complicated the Klondike to me,
and evidently attracts the more intellectual Federalists.)