4.6.3

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sat May 7 09:07:29 UTC 2011

On Saturday 07 May 2011 04:22:48 Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> Colin J Thomson wrote:
> >  its working well here on fedora 15 (testing).

> It's not working, neither on x86_64 nor on i686, that is, networking is not
> working, neither wired nor wireless. The NetworkManager applet in the
> systray says that the hardware has been disabled, but in gnome, it works
> just fine. I have fiddled with the networking gui under settings, but
> there is no way to enable networking in kde.

Its working here (Fedora 15 x86_64) wired network but I do not use
NetworkManager applet, I use Knemo to monitor the traffic and start/stop etc
the NetworkManager from a shell if needed.

Will be interesting to see if it works for others who use the NetworkManager
applet, assuming this is the problem.

Colin

--
Testing - Fedora release 15 (Lovelock)