4.6.3

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Sun May 8 02:24:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Petrus de Calguarium <pgueckel at gmail.com> wrote:

> On f15, the enable networking was off and enable wireless was greyed out. No
> amount of clicking, logging out, running "systemctl restart
> NetworkManager.service" or rebooting changed anything.

I realise that this doesn't solve the KDE issue, but in case people's
machines are broken and they are desperate for network manager, you
can try GNOME NetworkManager applet until KDE's is fixed:

sudo yum erase kde-plasma-networkmanagement
sudo yum install NetworkManager-gnome

Then use KDE System Settings, Startup and Shutdown module to add it to
Autostart. Click Add program and type:

nm-applet --sm-disable

Now log out and back in.

-c