VPN connection?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:37:41 UTC 2011

Is anyone able to connect to a VPN with KDE's Network Management applet?

I have entered all of the information for an OpenVPN connection, and it
does show up in the right-hand ("Connections") pane of the applet, but
clicking on it doesn't appear to do anything.

Is there a secret incantation to make it prompt me for my RSA one-time
password and attempt to connect?

Do I even need to say that this all works just fine with nm-applet?

TIA!