Downgrading kmail

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:26:40 UTC 2011

On Thursday 17 November 2011 00:53:57 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I do use IMAP, but plenty of people with POP3 accounts also have
> > problems, albeit different ones.  For those without problems, I'm happy
> > for them.  I just wish that we all were in that group :-)
>
> I used to have problems with KMail2 - you helped me solve one -
> but now it seems to be working almost perfectly.
>
> The only problem I have left is that I don't seem able to create
> top level folders on my Fedora-16 laptop.
> (I'm accessing my IMAP server; maybe I can create the folder on the
> server?)

I don't recall the details, but I have certainly read recently about adding
the ability to create top-level folders, so maybe you have to just wait for
the next version.  Sorry that it's no immediate answer, but it does show that
it's not your system at fault, just a feature that the devs didn't realise
people would want immediately.