Downgrading kmail

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sat Nov 19 04:57:58 UTC 2011

On 11/18/2011 03:20 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:

>> >  All I got were messages about migrating folders, nothing regarding
>> >  individual messages. My whole migration process took around 20-30
>> >  seconds - my message list also spans many years, and probably numbered
>> >  well over 20k msgs...
> Good to hear.

you're misunderstanding - this was my second migration, the one I was
complaining about a few posts back in this thread - the only messages
that came across were the ones that were unread in my original folders,
a few hundred messages at most - I lost over 20 thousand - KMail has
lost its lustre for me at this point - with all these bugs, and the
sluggishness, it's a shadow of its former self - hopefully, they'll get
it all straightened out eventually - Thunderbird has its own share of
problems these days, too

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA