Downgrading KDEPIM

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:51:42 UTC 2011

On 11/25/2011 05:54 PM, Patrick Boutilier wrote:

>> Sorry, Thunderbird seems to have slipped into html mode again, and I'm
>> struggling to find where to turn it off.
>

> Edit -> Account Settings -> Composition & Addressing

I seem to be getting very confused.  Yes, I found that, and I'm fairly
confident that I've fixed it.  What confused me is that I'm sure I was
told last month that the setting is changed on the compose page, and
Thunderbird remembers what you last set it to.  Perhaps it's a matter of
different versions?  I don't know, but I apologise for the unwanted html.

Need KDE help?  Try
http://userbase.kde.org or
Http://forum.kde.org