Downgrading KDEPIM

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Fri Nov 25 20:37:47 UTC 2011

On 11/25/2011 04:32 PM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> One last question.... I've forgotten howto to include only specific packages
> in a *.repo file in yum.  Howto???

Not tested but includepkgs should work.

 From man yum.conf

includepkgs  Inverse  of exclude. This is a list of packages you want to
use from a repository. If this option lists only one package then that
is all yum will ever see from the repository. Defaults to an empty list.
  Substitution variables, described below, are honā€ored here.