Downgrading kmail

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sat Nov 26 01:28:23 UTC 2011

On 11/25/2011 08:19 PM, Sonic wrote:
> You can do that with 'Message filters' and without using any extensions.
> Newer versions of Thunderbird (the one which comes with F16) have a
> 'match all messges' filter so that for any account, you create such a
> filter to move all matching messages to the desired folder.
> In older versions of thunderbird, you create a hack filter like "subject
> does not contain *#*#4765214" so that it will match practically all
> messages.

We're not talking about filtering messages into folders. We're talking
about what account is chosen for sending messages from particular
folders. I have multiple SMTP accounts and before I found this add-on,
it didn't matter what folder I was in, or what I was replying to, the
new message opened up with my default SMTP account as sender.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA