Kmail2 quite usable.

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:27:47 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 30 November 2011 07:36:36 Eli Wapniarski wrote:

[snip]

> That left me with an orphaned kjots resource "Local Notes" with no easy way
> to edit the Akonadi db to remove them.

[snip]

Hi Eli,

I had some sort of the same issue with a orphaned address book. I manually had
removed some personal contacts resources in ./config/akonadi - never do that
:-). To solve it I:

1. Find the missing resource: in Akonadi Console go to Browser and right click
on the name In your case Local Notes. Choose Folder Properties -> Internals.
There you see the Owner. The name can be something like
akonadi_aknotes_resource_<nr>. Remember <nr>. Close the Akonadi Console.

2. Go to System Settings -> Akonadi Configuration or Personal Information ->
Akonadi Resources Configuration. Add notes resources as much as the number <nr>
you found in Akonadi Console.

3. Now remove added the resources from within System Settings -> Akonadi
Configuration or Personal Information.

In my case my orphaned address book was gone :-)

Hope this will help you too.

Martin Kho