akonadi server config

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Oct 3 00:17:19 UTC 2011

> I noticed that under 'Akonadi servcer configuration' there was no database
> driver selected.
>
> I selected internal MySQL Server - I believe that is the preferred choice?

depends.  internal mysql is upstream default as well as default on < f16.  on f16 we're
currently using sqlite default (but still considering reverting back to internal mysql
again, if tests around the ability to globally switch backends are successful).

> Who knows - maybe kmail and knetworkmanager will finally stop asking me for
> passwords (over and over)

I doubt changing akonadi database driver, will affect this.

-- rex