Apper

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Oct 21 16:50:08 UTC 2011

On 10/21/2011 11:00 AM, Colin J Thomson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I stumbled across "apper" in the unstable repo a week or so ago and I have to
> say I am *very* impressed with it.
>
> I have not had any problems with it so far :)

cool, I meant to send a note to the list, so thanks for the poke.

Apper, is a new/rebranded kpackagekit, for those of you who don't know
it.  We've been working closely with upstream (Daniel Nicoletti), and
worked out a few small bugs/kinks, but these should all be resolved in
the latest apper-0.7.1-0.2 builds

Thanks to all that testing and quick-fixing, our intention is to ship
f16 with apper (instead of kpackagekit).

-- rex